Wednesday, July 27, 2011

11 Weeks 2 Days

How far along? 11 weeks and 2 days 
Baby size: The baby is the size of a lime this week or 1.6in .25 OZ 
Total weight gain/loss:  -4lbs

Maternity clothes?  no

Sleep:  pretty good but I am having so many crazy dreams

Best moment this week:  getting to see you on the screen during our first ultrasound

Movement:  to early

Food cravings:  none except maybe ice water... cant keep much food down

What I miss:  feeling normal and not being sick. Morning sickness for me has been an all day everyday affair and its wearing me out.

What I am looking forward to:  entering the 2nd trimester
 
Milestones: making it through our first appointment 

Pregnancy Symptoms:  all day sickness, headaches, tiredness
Stretch Marks:  none
Belly button:  Still a full on innie!

Other pregnancy related news: Our next appointment is 8/16 and in 1 week we enter the 2nd trimester!

Baby Lovebug, Not too much is going on this week. over the weekend I slept and slept because I am sharing all my energy with you but its ok because I love you so much already. I had to miss my first event due to being sick last night, it was awful but its over now. Your dad and I are going to the fair tomorrow for Ethan our neighbors birthday. It should be fun but its supposed to be 99 F tomorrow. that's hot! This coming weekend your dad is playing in a golf outing for the school you will go to when you are bigger and I plan ON laying by the pool. I need to get some energy back so I can start getting the house ready for you. I want it to be perfect when you get here. Well baby lovebug we want you to stay healthy in there and know that we love you.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment